Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just Another Blog Post

Weight loss goal:  FAIL.

Still going to the East Coast next week.  Will be awesome no matter what. 

I really don't have anything profound to talk about.  I'm not depressed or anything like that, but the day-to-day is starting to seem blah.

Had a great camping trip this weekend.  So far the most fun one yet. 

My etsy shop got some play by a blogger called Whatcha Swatchin.  Pretty cool.  Speaking of my etsy shop, there is going to be a killer update on Sunday before I go on vacation.  I have a lot of great ideas going on in my head so hopefully this will get me out of my funk.

I've been knitting a blanket for the wedding.  I'm 4/6 complete.  Yikes!  It's next Saturday.  Lucky for me I have a 12 hour plane ride and 1 whole day before the wedding to complete it. 

That's really all for now.  Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment